Wednesday, November 09, 2011

New Blog - Primal Nutrition and Fitness

I have started a new blog called Primal Nutrition and Fitness.  I would like to explore this as a long term plan to stay healthy and feel good.  I will likely keep running some endurance races and post those here.  Even though I am not sure all this running is entirely compatible with Primal Fitness, there are some modifications that I can make.  I don't want the running to overtake my life and I think focusing on Primal Nutrition and Fitness will be a healthy balance.  If you are interested or think I am crazy, check out the blog.

1 comment:

Personal Training Phoenix said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea.